For Healthy Kids Members - How To File a Grievance
Online Grievance Form
The California Department of Managed Health Care is responsible for regulating health care service plans. If you have a grievance against your health plan, you should first telephone your plan by calling 1-800 863-4155, for the hearing or speech impaired, 1-800-735-2922 and use the plan's grievance process before contacting the department. Utilizing this grievance procedure does not prohibit any potential legal rights or remedies that may be available to you. If you need help with a grievance involving an emergency, a grievance that has not been satisfactorily resolved by your health plan, or a grievance that has remained unresolved for more than 30 days, you may call the department for assistance. You may also be eligible for an independent Medical Review (IMR). If you are eligible for IMR, the IMR process will provide an impartial review of medical decisions made by a health plan related to the medical necessity of a proposed service or treatment, coverage decisions for treatments that are experimental or investigational in nature and payment disputes for emergency or urgent medical services. The department also has a toll-free telephone number 1-888-HMO-2219 and a TDD line 1-877-688-9891 for the hearing and speech impaired. The department's internet web site has complaint forms, IMR application forms and instructions online.
If you would like to submit a grievance with HealthPlan online, you may go directly to the Online Grievance Form  by clicking here.
Partnership HealthPlan of California wants you to have the best possible medical care.  We welcome questions, complaints, or suggestions about the care you receive.  Your comments help to improve the services we provide to you as our Member.
Partnership HealthPlan of California wants you to have a good relationship with your doctors. Often your doctor and his/her office staff will answer your questions about your health care or medical treatments. If you are not able to solve a problem or concern with your doctor, you may file a grievance with Partnership HealthPlan of California.